Sunday, July 27, 2008

We've had a great weekend. Friday morning I went to the gym. Friday afternoon Patrick finished early so he and Carter played here while I went to the grocery. It felt really weird to go to the grocery by myself since I always have Carter with me. Friday night Kerry and I went to the mall to look for dresses for Jodi's wedding. She found one that is really cute, and of course she got a great deal. I found nothing. I already have a dress I'd like to wear, but I'm not sure it will fit by then.
Yesterday Nana watched Carter and Evan here while we went to lunch and the movies with Jamie and Jaime. We had a great time. We ate at TGI Friday's and saw the Dark Knight. It's great, but Patrick says it is not as good as Batman Begins. I guess I'll have to go back and watch that because I've never seen it all the way through. Last night Kerry and I watched some Sex and the City episodes. After seeing the movie, now I'm trying to watch the series, TBS version.
After church today, we had lunch and all took naps. We decided we'd like to start bike riding, so we went to Target this afternoon and picked out bikes and also a sort of cart/stroller that attaches to the back for Carter. Unfortunately, the bike that "fit" me the best was pink, a little too girly for my taste. We went to the park tonight. Even thought it is pink, I LOVED riding it. We had such a good time. I've never been much for exercise until recently and never done any outdoor exercise but walk. We packed our dinner and ate over there. Carter looks so cute riding in the back. He already had a helmet that he got for free when we went to the Legends game and they were giving them away. I'm looking forward to going again, if I'm not so sore I can't move in the morning.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Please post a picture of you on your Barbie bike. Your words - not mine. :) And get one of Carter in that little contraption you call a cart.