Friday, July 11, 2008

It feels like it's been a busy week. On Tuesday, Carter and I went to Mom and Dad's and spent the night. Carter and Micah got to play Tuesday afternoon. We took Mom to therapy Wednesday morning (couldn't get you Mollie, or we would have come over again) and then to run some errands. We were back home around 4:30pm. Kerry and I went to the gym Wednesday evening. That class about killed me last time so this time I did it with my step on the floor, no risers underneath it. Much better! Yesterday we got a treat, Susan and Adam stopped by on their way to Cynthiana. We spent some time here and then headed over to Crossroads to see Kerry. It was good to see them. Adam is growing fast and is too cute!
Evan stayed with us last night and tonight. He has been great! We're enjoying having him. I think Carter likes having someone his size around for a while. Carter and I had lunch with Aunt K today and went shopping for Jodi's shower present. We made a trip to Wal-mart later this afternoon. I was going to let Carter nap here with Patrick while I went, but that didn't happen. He took a good morning nap, so I think he may be getting closer to going to one nap a day. He went down early tonight around 6:30pm.
We're going to the Newport Aquarium tomorrow. I'm excited. I have been before on a field trip with school, but Patrick and Carter have never been. I can't wait to see Carter's face when he sees all the exhibits tomorrow!
Big Brother starts Sunday! Woohoo!

No comments: