The Aquarium trip was nice. We packed our lunch and we were probably in the aquarium about two hours. Carter enjoyed it, though he looked a little tired.
Kerry and I went to Jodi's shower yesterday afternoon while the boys hung out here. Mom and Dad came up for dinner and brought steaks. They were good and we still have lots of leftovers.
Carter and I went to the park this morning. We usually don't go out in the morning due to his nap, but he's trying to transition to one nap a day now. I've read that it takes some time, so we'll see. Until he starts to lengthen his only nap, he is ending up pretty tired late in the afternoon. He went to bed at 6:15 tonight.
We all made a trip to Lowe's this afternoon to look at some things for the house. We need at least one new toilet for the downstairs and are thinking about some other projects. We need to tile the downstairs bathroom and would eventually like to update our bathroom.
Kerry and I walked at the park for about an hour tonight and then watched Big Brother at her house. I hope it's good this season. So far, I like the Marine grandfather.
No comments:
Post a Comment