Carter is gone to Cynthiana. Mom and Dad came up today for her dr's apt about her knee and they came over for lunch. Libby joined us, too. Patrick grilled burgers and we got to eat outside. After lunch, Mom and I went to get a pedicure and Carter played with Grandaddy.
Yesterday was good. We went to story time at the library and Carter took a two hour nap. Then we played outside in his baby pool.
Patrick and I saw Journey to the Center of the Earth tonight. It was ok, it was in 3-D which was cool. I'm getting a massage in the morning and we will head to Cynthiana when Patrick gets done with work. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself all day, but some of it will involve laying on the couch.
Carter has been wearing footed pajamas up until now, but last night he wore "big boy" pajamas with pants and a shirt. It made him look so much older. He's growing fast. :)
3 comments:
Pedicure and now a manicure? Sign me up to come stay with you a full day. :)
I meant massage. There's my blonde moment for the day!
Count me in as well for the full day!
Post a Comment