Monday, July 28, 2008
I'm proud of myself -- I worked out TWICE today! Carter and I went to the gym this morning after breakfast. After lunch and nap time, we took Mom to run an errand downtown. When we got home, all three of us went on a bike ride. This time we rode our bikes from the house to the bike trail, rather than driving. It's actually not very far, though I'll admit I was scared crossing Tates Creek for the first time. I got a shower when we got back and also went ahead and gave Carter his bath. We had our pajamas on before 5pm. Kerry came over for dinner and she also tried out my "Barbie" bike. I'm trying to talk her into getting one, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I definitely did not feel like Barbie on that bike. :)
Mark it down - I may have found one for free. I'm sure you're not surprised.
I'm still waiting for the pictures - while you're at it Sherry, get one of Kerry on it too!
I am impressed with you working out twice in one day. I am glad you are enjoying biking. That is Matt and Sarah's favorite form of exercising.
I would love to see a picture of the "Barbie" bike too!
I have yet to get a bike, even after deciding I was going to get another. Personally, pink is the color of choice!
Post a Comment