Friday, July 18, 2008

I had a day off yesterday, which was nice. I went to the gym in the morning and then to my massage. It was great! Then I came home for lunch and laid on the couch for about 3 hours. I haven't done that forever and it will probably be a long time before that happens again. We left here around 4:30 to go get Carter. We had dinner with Mom and Dad and headed back here around 7:30. Carter didn't sleep on the way, but he went right to bed when we got home.
This morning we've been to the gym and the grocery, had lunch, and now Carter is napping. The lady at the gym said the little girls were playing with Carter and told her "He's so cute!". He's a ladies' man already. :)
We have dinner plans with Jason and Brittney tonight for Jason's birthday. Aunt K is watching Carter. Not much on the agenda for us this weekend. Planning a new recipe for Saturday, we'll see how that turns out.
Carter is giving bye-bye hugs now and trying to snap his fingers a lot lately.

No comments: