Carter and I had a nice lunch out with Morton friends yesterday. He had a good time and was pretty good. We were at home for the afternoon. We rode the tricycle a little and Patrick took a break in time for us to all make a trip around the block before dinner was finished. I'm so glad Patrick is working for himself from home again. It is nice having him here. He's great about shutting his office door and getting his work done, though. I could never work from home (on any other job than the one I have!). I know I wouldn't be disciplined enough.
We are heading to Mom and Dad's after Carter's nap. We're taking Mom to get her hair done. She's not allowed to drive just yet. Carter will love it.
I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday from scratch. I don't think I've ever done that, but I was able to make them egg-free and they are actually good. Patrick said they didn't taste any different than ones made with egg. They didn't rise as much, but they taste the same, and that works for me! I purposefully only made a few and froze the rest. I know myself! I did spend an hour on the elliptical, so maybe it will even out.
No comments:
Post a Comment