It was a good weekend. On the 4th, we went to the Snowden reunion and the Legends game. Carter gobbled up a jumbo hot dog at the game. Patrick took Carter home early and put him to bed and I stayed at the game with the Tuttles. The fireworks were nice, but I know Carter would not have liked them this year. He'd like the lights, but he does not like loud noises and they were super loud.
I didn't do much on Saturday. Patrick went over to his mom's and set up a computer for her and later he went to Winchester for more of the reunion. We decided I would stay home with Carter. He goes to bed at 7, and we wouldn't have even left here until 5pm. He just wouldn't make it. I got to keep Evan for a little bit that night. I put both of them in their high chairs and went to get their food. When I looked over it looked like they were playing SImon says. One would pat their head and then the other one would do it, and then one would clap their hands and then the other one would do it. Cute.
Kerry and I kept nursery yesterday at church and then we went to the mall yesterday afternoon. We've been busy today. I took Carter to they gym this morning and then we went to the grocery after lunch. Patrick and I took him to the park this afternoon for a bit. I tried a new recipe this evening, pepperoni and mozzarella monkey bread. We all liked it, it's a keeper. I love recipezaar.com. Check it out if you haven't seen it.
Our neighbors set off fireworks at 2am last night. Carter did sleep through it at least. I'm hoping there is not a repeat performance tonight.
Happy 14 months, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment