We're home. We got back around 10:30 this morning. We got haircuts yesterday. Carter did a pretty good job getting his cut, and consequently he got to taste his first sucker from Brenda. Of course he loved it! Grandaddy came and picked him up from Brenda's so Kerry and I could get our hair cut and colored without him having to sit on our lap or running everywhere. Daddy said as soon as he got home and sat him down in the living room Carter said "barn". He loves going to the barn with Grandaddy so they went straight to the barn. Carter was imitating the bull's noises right back at him. Wish I could have seen that.
We had breakfast at Biancke's with Mom and Dad after our dental appointments this morning. They got Carter ready this morning and brought him to town. He took a nap as soon as we got back home. This afternoon we went to Gymboree class. It was nice to get back to class. He really does enjoy it.
This evening we went to the Morton family cookout. It was nice to see everybody. Carter loves any chance for a hot dog. Nana made awesome peach cobbler that was egg-free. I don't even usually eat peaches, but I loved it. AGAIN, so much for the diet. :)
We don't have much going on tomorrow, so I may head to the gym in the morning if I can get motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment