Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've had a nice week so far, not too much going on. Monday one of Carter's Gymboree friends came over to play for a bit and yesterday we went to open gym time at Gymboree. We spent some time at the park this afternoon and we all went to Target when Patrick finished early. I've been to the gym a couple times this week and worked out here at home today.
Here are some new words I've heard from C lately -- cheese, push, touch, ride (said this pointing to the "car" cart at Kroger) and "side"(this is "outside", and he says it often wanting us to take him outside). I think he said "snack" yesterday, too. He has been into the stuff in the lazy susan it seems like a hundred times today. We've got to get that lock fixed. He's enjoying playing with his leggos and blocks. He can stack his blocks up to 5 high now.

No comments: