Thursday, October 23, 2008

We are gearing up for a busy weekend. We've been to Gymboree this morning. Carter has such good time there because he can climb on everything and nobody tells him "no". Afterwards, we stopped by Old Navy. I got Carter a coat, hat, mittens, and a couple of other things that were on sale. I'm trying to be prepared for the hayride at Mom and Dad's on Saturday night. It looks like it will be cold when it's time for his first hayride. We've got the Pumpkin Patch party at church tomorrow night. They'll have inflatables, pony rides, etc. Carter is going to be a turtle. I'm going tonight to work one of the booths and then we'll take Carter on Friday. I've got to weigh in at Weight Watchers this afternoon (I've done well this week!) and also try to stop by the gym because they're having drawings for all kinds of prizes if you stop by and register. They're also having food and wine, but we won't be able to stay for that. Kerry and I have to be at church at 6. So it'll be a busy weekend, but it should be fun.

No comments: