The shopping trip was lots of fun on Sunday. We went to the big outlet in Jeffersonville, OH. I didn't spend much, but I did buy C some clothes for Christmas and I got Patrick a cookbook on food and wine.
We spent Monday down at Mom and Dad's. Mom was off for Columbus Day. Carter got to ride the tractor with Grandaddy. He slept some in the car but we didn't get home until 9:30 and he usually goes to bed at 7. He was so tired the next morning that we had to skip MOPS. He ended up going down for his nap around 9.
Carter said "K" for Aunt Kerry the other night, also gave her a kiss, and told her bye bye when he was going to bed. He opened the lazy susan the other day and grabbed some applesauce and ran into the living room with it. Then he held it and smacked his lips as loud as he could, so he had that for snack :)
We've been to Gymboree this morning and now C is down for a nap. It's raining here today. I'm glad it is a little cooler, but not too crazy about the rain. I'm sure we need it, though. I'm ready for those fall days where it's cool outside and you can wear a sweater, but you don't need a coat.
No comments:
Post a Comment