Saturday, October 11, 2008

Patrick, Carter, and I took Mom to lunch yesterday for her birthday. Carter called his applesauce "sauce" yesterday, first time he's done that. We're meeting Mom, Dad, and Kerry in Georgetown this afternoon so we can all celebrate. I think we may run a few errands before we go, maybe go by Target and Wal-mart.
I'm excited about my shopping trip with the girls tomorrow. Kerry, Jodi, Stephanie, and I are going to the outlet mall after church.
I've had an easy week as far as cooking goes, but we've done well with eating healthy (except for Wednesday).
Monday: went to Kerry's for buffalo chicken salad (yummy!)
Tuesday: Mexican pizza (my own WW recipe, turned out very good!)
Wednesday: Bonefish Grill and....Cold Stone!
Thursday: Mexican pizza again (ended up with enough ingredients to make two)
Friday: Turkey chili and grilled Pepper Jack sandwiches
Thursday night was "Mom's Night" around here. Patrick watched C while I went to Weight Watchers, he got dinner on the table for us, and put Carter to bed. Not that he doesn't help normally, but he decided he would do it all that night. Thanks, baby! You're the best!

No comments: