Sunday, October 5, 2008

Carter had a good time in Cynthiana. Mom and Dad said he was great. He brought home his first church paper that he got to put stickers on in children's church. Mom said he ate 2 1/2 hot dogs yesterday at lunch. We don't have them very often, but he gets to have them at Grandma and Grandaddy's and he LOVES them. Maybe someday he will be in one of those hot dog eating contests. Patrick went to pick him up today while I went to a baby shower. We ate out for lunch with Kerry at Fazoli's.
When I give Carter a bath I always pour water over his head twice to get the shampoo out. I always count the cups out loud as I do this and ask if he's ready before I do it the second time. When he was smaller he didn't like the water getting in his eyes. Anyway...Friday night I had already said "one" and poured water and was getting ready to pour the second cup when he said "two". It makes this math teacher mama proud! Mom told me he said "thank you" at church this morning when she asked him to.
I got him some 12 month jeans and they are just too big. The ones that are fitting him best are 9 month pants, and he is almost 17 months. He's wearing 12m or 18m on top...has a long torso I think. Maybe he will be another Michael Phelps. :)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hahaha...when I give him a bath I rinse his hair twice but I give him no warning! Maybe that's why he looks so surprised sometimes!