We celebrated our 3rd anniversary today! It's been 3 wonderful years AND 1 beautiful boy! I made Patrick pancakes this morning with a heart made out of chocolate chips. The pancakes were still in the pan when the power went out. It was only off about an hour, though. Nana watched Carter tonight while Patrick and I went out. We went to Bonefish and saw Eagle Eye, both were awesome!
Carter was doing a good job today saying two when I say one. We were "counting" blocks. I finally found wooden blocks at Wal-Mart. I also got him some Mega Bloks, they are like huge leggos. He LOVES these and can actually fit them together. He asked for "fish" this afternoon and went to the kitchen counter and the pantry looking for goldfish crackers. He uses the word "duck" now, and also "down" or something like it when he's ready to get out of his high chair. He's adding new words all the time!
Carter has given a few kisses here and there to Grandaddy, Daddy, and Aunt K. I finally got two kisses today! What a nice anniversary present!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment