Sunday, October 26, 2008

We've had a great weekend. The hayride was lots of fun last night. Carter stayed awake for the whole thing and did very well. He took a long nap on Saturday which helped a lot. I put him in his costume for a little bit so he could get a picture with Micah and Alex. He loved running around everywhere at the hayride, so I'm glad there was no bonfire this year.
We all took naps after church today and then we went to Mason's birthday party. After that we went to Nana's for a little bit and we walked up to the park by her house. Carter LOVED Nana's dog. I am still dreading the day he asks for one. We went to Schlotzsky's for dinner. We don't eat out very much, so that was a nice change. Carter's been in the bed since 7. I'm glad to get him back on track, he's had two late nights in a row.
Before I forget them, here's last week's menu. I didn't do much cooking since we were so busy, but I did stick with my diet. Just a few more pounds to pre-baby weight!
Mon: dinner out with friends at Cracker Barrel
Tues: Steak (Patrick cooked, these were AWESOME!)
Wed:chicken and vegetable tostadas
Thurs and Fri: a free-for-all (cereal, Lean Cuisine pizza, chicken nuggets -- you can guess who ate what)
Sat: Hot dogs and chili at hayride

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Get him a cat instead--- they take care of themselves. I also don't ever want to be the primary caregiver of a dog.