Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We've had some nice slow days here at home. We did venture out to the gym this morning and to Kroger the last two days, but that's about it. Carter did well at the gym this morning. He is getting used to the nursery there. He slept well last night and took two good naps today. Let's hope that run continues. I think we're going to watch a movie in a bit. I will probably fall asleep. I'd like to blame it on running after a one year old all day, but I've never been good at staying up for movies. Our TV is not working right. We got a new cable box yesterday and today the DVR says it is full, but there is nothing there. Whatever. Carter has a new tooth on top! It is his 7th total. I knew it was coming, he's been chewing on everything.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

I read that first as 'snow days' instead of slow days and I was very confused. :)