Thursday, May 15, 2008

We stayed home yesterday. I counted and realized we had not been home on time for Carter's morning nap for five days. He slept for two hours yesterday morning, which is unheard of for him. The weather was dreary yesterday. We walked around the block but that was as far as we made it. Patrick and I were planning to watch a movie last night. We started "Dan in Real Life" but it seemed pretty slow, so we tried American Gangster. I fell asleep on the couch (surprise) but could not go back to sleep when I went upstairs. I think it was 1:30 before I finally got to sleep. At least there was a Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon on TV. I'm totally addicted to that show now, thanks to Tara and Janette.
Tuesday was busy. We had our last MOPS meeting in the morning. We went to Target in the afternoon. Carter got a new pair of tennis shoes. Tuesday night we walked to Subway to pick up our dinner. That would be good if I hadn't ordered a cookie, too. At least Kerry and I did go to the gym Tuesday night for Cardio 101.
We have an appointment scheduled with an allergist on Monday. Pray that it is only the egg allergy. We have an Epi-Pen for him now, too, in case he ever has a severe reaction to something.

No comments: