Monday, May 12, 2008

Today was nice. We made it to the gym this morning. I enjoyed it more than Carter. It is taking him a little while to get used to being there. I guess it will just take a little time. He didn't nap when we got home, and didn't end up going down until 11:45. He slept late this morning, so I think that threw his schedule off some. This afternoon we walked around outside a little and then picked up Tara, Curtis, and Micah at the airport. Carter and I played in his sandbox this afternoon, too. It has green sand and he was a mess when we got finished. He tried eating the sand a few times. He didn't get an afternoon nap so he was tired by dinner and in the bed a little after 6:30. Patrick is gone to Kerry's to trim her tree (and hopefully fish out the sippy cup piece that I got stuck in her garbage disposal).

3 comments:

kim_brough said...

Be sure and let Patrick know that he's welcome to come do chores around my house, too. Anytime. I have a few things on my list....

Mollie said...

I have a list of chores at my house as well :)

Kerry said...

We didn't get to the disposal. Or maybe I just didn't bring it up so he would have to come back. Hmmmm.....