Friday, May 23, 2008
Not much going on the last couple of days. Wednesday we went to the park for a little while but that was about it. Kerry came over and fed Carter dinner and gave him his bath. Patrick had to go to Louisville Wednesday evening so I was on my own after Carter went down. I did some cleaning, watched some of the Idol finale, and some Jon and Kate. If you watched the Idol finale...what was Randy wearing? Kerry said it was Porter Waggoner's jacket, and she wished he would open it up andsay "hi" to her. Hilarious...if you knew who Porter was. Yesterday we had Gymboree class and then played in the sandbox. I went to the gym with Kerry after Carter went down. He has woken up the last three nights, so I'm not sure what's bothering him lately. We're having a yard sale tomorrow morning and I haven't done anything to get ready, but at least Patrick has. Guess I should go get busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment