Thursday, May 8, 2008
Patrick went with us to Gymboree class today. Carter loves it and Patrick enjoyed getting to see it. Carter and I went to the grocery this afternoon, we were out of several things. Kerry and I went to the gym tonight. We did 20 min on the elliptical, 20 min on the treadmill and the weight circuit. Now if only I could get back on my diet, I might be able to lose these last few baby pounds. I'm not sure I can really blame them on him now that he is a year old, though. Patrick is gone to see Iron Man with Jamie. This is the second time he's seen it. He says it's excellent and will go a third time with me. I need to get a shower and get to bed. We have a dr's apt in the morning and have to be up early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment