We're watching the Oscars. I'm realizing we've only seen one of the best picture nominees (Benjamin Button) and we go to the movies often. We must have different taste. Of course, sometimes some of the weirdest movies win.
We've had a really good weekend. Mom was here in Lexington on Friday so Mom, Kerry, Carter and I all went to lunch. Carter went home with Mom and spent the night. Kerry was in Cynthiana helping Tara on Saturday so she brought Carter home. Patrick and I went out to lunch on Saturday and then saw "He's Just Not That Into You". We weren't that into it, so it's good that we used a gift card. We had the Kenneys over for dinner last night. Nana Libby made an eggless chocolate cake and it was sooooooo good! I think that will probably be Carter's birthday cake this year.
After church this morning we decided to go to Cynthiana and get in the hot tub. We surprised Mom and Dad with Leono's for lunch. We got home around 7:45 and Carter was asleep in the car so he went straight to bed.
We're looking forward to tomorrow night. It's the first night of our new small group from church. The whole church is doing a RESET series for the next six weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment