We took Carter to the Farm Machinery Show on Thursday, along with Mom and Dad. This little boy LOVES his tractors. He got to sit up in the seat of probably over a dozen tractors and he loved it. Grandaddy is proud :)
We went to Cynthiana to get in the hot tub on Friday. It had been out of commission for a while so it was nice to get back in. My neck had been hurting for about a week and I think it helped some.
We had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday. I made homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we dropped a pan off at Nana's house and took her to lunch at Applebee's. Then Kerry and I caught a movie while Carter napped and Patrick began getting dinner ready. We were late to the movies and settled for Confessions of a Shopaholic -- DON'T see it. Anyway, Kerry wanted Carter to stay the night with her yesterday, it had been a while since he had done that. She spoiled him with McDonald's and cupcakes, and she said he was good.
I surprised Patrick by getting our wedding video converted to DVD. We had never watched it. It was on one of those small VHS tapes. We were planning to watch Fireproof last night, but I slipped in the new DVD and he was really surprised! It came out pretty well. We did enjoy Fireproof, also. Patrick cooked me a great dinner last night, chicken parmesan and chocolate mousse, yum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment