Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a busy day. I took Carter to a MOPS playdate this morning at a gymnastics place. He had fun, though he's still a little small for some of the equipment. I went to the grocery and got dinner ready while he napped this afternoon, since Patrick was here. I tutored two different students tonight. We ate and got Carter in the bed in between sessions. We had dinner from the crock pot(s), turkey chili and baked potatoes with salad. Baked potatoes work great in the crock pot! They come out super soft.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We have gymboree in the morning and nothing tomorrow night. Carter's talking more and more all the time. The other day he took me in the playroom, pointed at his tractor book (which is a book of real tractors for sale) and said "I want tractor". He'll have to settle for Grandaddy's. I was about to give him some cheese today and I said "what do you say" and he said "please thank you". He's saying his own name now, too. He's also obsessed with Uncle Jamie and says "Jamie" a lot.

No comments: