It snowed again yesterday and some today, so we're inside AGAIN :) It's probably not too bad once you get out of our neighborhood, but it's just not worth getting Carter out in it if I don't really have to. Last night, Kerry was coming over here and a man got out and pushed her car up a little hill or she would have had to go around some other way.
Yesterday I was grabbing Carter's nose while we were playing and he was laughing and said "I'm funny". Yes, you are baby :) Today I pulled out some valentines that included stickers (he LOVES stickers) and he said "Oh, cool" when he saw them. He's napping now, and I'm trying to decide what I want to make for dinner. I did make it to the gym on Monday, and I am still sore from the squats in that class. That's about all that's going on here, not too exciting. We are so ready for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment