We finally got out of the house on Saturday. Poor Carter was inside for a whole week! We went to Mom and Dad's and took them Leono's. They are still running off of a generator. Their church was cancelled, so they came up here yesterday. We had lunch at Max and Erma's. They stayed and did laundry, took showers, and ate baked spaghetti with us for dinner. Carter can say Kerry, Grandma, and Grandaddy now. I really thought "Grandaddy" would take longer, it's a mouth full.
To my college friends -- who knew that one day the green poop story (after Susan's blue icing) would one day help me as a parent? Last week when Mom and Dad watched Carter he had some really green poop, so I checked it when I came home. It was play-doh green, so I asked Patrick about it. He immediately knew it was the blue yogurt Carter had been eating. I knew he was right! Man, that was funny a story, hard to believe it's been nine years!
1 comment:
I think it's funny how often the green poop story has surfaced lately.
Post a Comment