Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're back in to our routine this week. We're also back to eating better. Last week we made apple cobbler, oreo truffles, beer bread (twice), cinnamon rolls, and hot fudge cake. Granted we had guests, but I certainly ate my fair share. The cake was actually in the crock pot (and I love using the crock pot), did not call for eggs and came out great! I'll be keeping that recipe for sure. It came from a new cookbook Mom got me for my birthday.
Tara, Curtis, and Micah came over on Saturday. The boys played well together, though Carter melted down when it got close to bedtime.
Carter and I have been to the gym the last two mornings. It makes the day go by fast because it's usually time for lunch when we get home. Carter has learned to clasp his hands together when we pray and tonight we'd already prayed at dinner when he put his hands together again and said "pray"...so we prayed again :)
Patrick and I are going out tomorrow night...it is four years since our first date. I think we're going to try to see Yes Man.

3 comments:

jjshirey said...

Corban hold our hands when we pray, and he's been doing the same thing wanting to pray again! Too cute.

kim_brough said...

Carter still can't eat eggs?

Sherry Kenney said...

KIm -- Nope, he'll go back to the allergist when he turns two.