Thursday, January 15, 2009

It is COLD here! We skipped Gymboree this morning because it was just too cold to get out. Carter and I have kept busy this morning. We colored, did stickers, played on the playhouse disney website (he gets excited if you ask him about this), swept the kitchen, vacuumed the living room, read some books, and he watched Little Einsteins while I started packing. We're leaving today for Mom and Dad's and will stay there tonight. Then Patrick and I are going to Gatlinburg for the weekend and Carter is staying in Cynthiana. This is our Christmas present to each other.
We signed Carter up for preschool yesterday. It looks like he will be in the Tuesday/Thursday class. I am glad it's still a long way off, though.
I had a good time with the girls at Ted's on Tuesday. We hit Cold Stone, too. I love it and there is only one left in Lexington now.

No comments: