Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!
Patrick and I had a great date night "in" last night. We made homemade cinnamon rolls, started a fire and watched a movie after Carter went to bed. The cinnamon rolls were AWESOME and were a good recipe to watch a movie with because there were a couple places in the recipe where you have to stop and wait an hour. The recipe made 3 pans of rolls (actually that was just half the recipe) and we ate an entire pan together last night. We started watching The Love Guru with Mike Myers, but it was not funny at all, so we watched The Family Man. I really enjoy that movie and hadn't seen it in a while. I tried to insert a link to the recipe, but I'm not doing something right. You can google 'Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls' if you're interested in the recipe.
Mom and Dad have been here in Lexington today. Then we went to Cynthiana tonight and took the boat down there. It's been at a mechanic and we picked it up today and are storing it in the barn down there until spring. We had Leono's for dinner....yummm...it's been a while since I had my Leono's fix.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

I haven't had Leono's since September!