Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to the crock pot? I'm so addicted I took my small one with me to Gatlinburg. Patrick and I had hot fudge cake out of it then. Yesterday I made vegetable soup in it, today was roast, potatoes and carrots. Tomorrow I'm planning to use it for taco soup. We're having Kerry, Jodi, and Mike over tomorrow night. I've been reading the blog of a woman who used her crock pot every day for a year. That's a little much, but I'm enjoying reading.
We all went to Gymboree this morning. Patrick has been starting work early on Thursdays so he can make time to go with us. He started at 6am today! He's such a good daddy :)
Patrick went to the video store tonight and bought some used movies...including Sex and the City for me! I'm excited to watch it again!
I got my hair cut Tuesday. I didn't go short, but I did get about 2 1/2 to 3 inches cut off. It feels much better!
Other than tomorrow night, we don't have much planned for this weekend and I'm glad.
1 comment:
What's the crock pot lady's blog?
Post a Comment