Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We went to MOPS this morning. It was good, but as usual I did not want to get up and go. I've gotten spoiled as far as getting up early. I got up before 7 and i never do that anymore. Actually, we don't usually leave my bed until 8, since Carter comes in bed with us when he wakes up. He's down for a nap right now, and I think I may join him.
Kerry and I celebrated our birthday on Saturday. We went to see Wicked. It was great! We also got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory with Kim. I had never been there, but I'll certainly be back.
Nana Libby came over yesterday for a bit. When she came in the play room Carter climbed up on the couch, reached over and grabbed his tools, and then we both thought he said something like "these are my tools", like he was showing them to Nana. Cute.
I'm considering cutting my hair, not really short, but take some of this length off. I'm not sure what I want, though. What do you think? Anybody have any ideas?
I'm going out with the girls tonight to celebrate our birthday, so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: