Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today has been pretty busy.  We went to the 9:30 service and then I had to stay and do nursery at the 11:15 service.  Patrick brought Carter on home for nap, lunch, and play time.  Kerry and I went on to the grocery afterwards.  I like taking Carter with me, but I am a little faster without him, especially if it gets too close to nap time.  Kerry and I took Carter for a walk at the park this afternoon.  We did 4 laps, which is 2 miles total.  Pretty good for us!  Carter enjoyed the swing before we came home.
I didn't do much yesterday, but Patrick got started on the other half of the deck.  Both levels should be done in plenty of time.  Now we'll just have to hope for good weather so we can have Carter's birthday party outside.
We watched Atonement last night.  I know it was nominated for Best Picture, but my vote is 'skip it'.  Although I did stay awake through the whole thing, so that's something.

No comments: