Friday, March 28, 2008

Not too much going on the last couple of days.  We went to Gymboree yesterday for class.  There was a girl there that I went to college with at KCC (not going to call it KCU).  There was also a little boy there whose parents were in our birthing class.  I guess it is a small world.  It rained a good part of the day yesterday, but did clear off a little in the afternoon.  We went for a walk around the neighborhood.  
Today we went to lunch with Aunt K.  Then I stopped off at my Aunt Janice's so she could see Carter.  He was in to everything, of course, but had a good time.
Patrick, Carter, and I went out for sushi tonight.  Carter was getting tired so we didn't stay out too long.  He has had a bath and is down for the night.  I need to do a little cleaning.  I have slacked the last couple of days.  The weather has been so dreary and I have not felt like it.  Then I'm planning to read my People magazine.  A guilty pleasure, but I love it, and don't have too much time for it anymore.

3 comments:

The Walters Family said...

People magazine a guilty pleasure? What is it when you basically memorize the Magazine. I read it two or three times, I guess making up for how much we pay for it. Long live People magazine!

kim_brough said...

I went out for sushi tonight too!

jjshirey said...

Corban is getting his first haircut from Brenda while we're in KY!