Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Day

Patrick worked so hard on our new deck today.  He got the framing completed on the largest part of the deck.  I was amazed how much he got finished today.  Looks like he will have no problem meeting his goal of having it completed by Carter's birthday.  
Carter was way off schedule today.  He did not nap until 1pm.  It worked out though, because we went to the mall with Grandma(Mom) after he got up.  We're working on trying new foods.  He ate part of a cheese quesadilla today for lunch, along with peas.  He seemed to like it.   
Kerry and I colored eggs tonight and Mom and Kerry were here for dinner.  Aunt K also gave Carter his bath, which is always a big help.  We went shopping after Carter went to bed.  Patrick was glad to stay with him since he was exhausted anyway.
Carter waved AND said "bye bye" to Grandma when she left.  It seems like he is learning something new every day.  He's growing so fast!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I think Carter might be an attention hog. As soon as this blog went up, he started doing all kinds of stuff. The kid sits around for 10 months, but as soon as somebody's watching, he says "Look what I can do!" :) Haha - he's had a big week!