The weather was finally nice today! I took Carter on a walk to Kroger for a few things around 4:30 and Patrick surprised us along the way and went with us. Carter did not take his afternoon nap today, so he fell asleep in the stroller on the way home. I'm so ready for it to get warm outside and stay that way. It'll be nice when we can be outside more.
Thursday is our new Gymboree class day. This week he moved up to the Level 3 class. It is for kids 10-16 months. We both enjoyed it.
Patrick is off tomorrow, so it will be nice to have him home.
3 comments:
I bet Carter will love being outside! Adam is like a captive set free when he gets a moment outside. Bring on the warm weather!
I assume from your blog that you aren't working? Girl, I don't know how you do it.
Pricilla Presley, Mario, and Kristy Y were really good. Adam Carolla and Penn (from Penn and Teller) not so much.
Post a Comment