Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We've had a good couple of days.  Yesterday Carter and I went out to lunch with some Morton friends since they are on spring break.  It's so good to get to see them and Carter was excellent even though we were there two hours.  Today we went out to lunch with Grandma and Nana to Logan's.  He's had two pretty good naps both days, but woke up last night so we'll see how he does tonight.  Last week was not good for the afternoon nap, but he slept well at night.  We'll see, he keeps us guessing sometimes.  His daddy completely gave up naps at 10 months old, so I'm thankful he's not doing that!  His favorite place to play lately is in front of the kitchen window shutters.  I think he would play there all day if I would let him.  He also thinks that snorting is about the funniest thing he has ever heard.  When I put him down for his afternoon nap today I heard him playing on the monitor for about 40 minutes.  I could hear him talking and he kept starting the music on his crib aquarium over and over.  I finally figured that even though he wasn't crying, he just wasn't going to take a nap so I went up to get him.  He was standing up playing with his aquarium, with no pants.  Still had his socks and shoes on, but pants were off.  That must have been his April Fool's joke.  He's a funny boy  sometimes.  I can't wait to see what his sense of humor will be like.  I laid him down for a nap later and he was out in about 30 seconds.  

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

I happen to know that Carter's Mommy thinks that snorting is one of the funniest sounds she's ever heard too!