Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're hoping to have a baby by Tuesday or Wednesday. We have a test on Monday to check him for maturity, and if that's ok, then we'll go ahead and schedule for next week. Tuesday's ultrasound estimated he weighs a little over 9 lbs. We'll see....Carter wasn't quite as big as they thought and he was only 4 days early. Dr. James said we could do the test/cs this week, but we opted to at least wait until next week. We're hoping to get it done before she goes out of town next Thursday. I'm not picky about a lot of things, but I will be picky about who I allow to cut on me. :)
Conversation this morning:
Carter: What's that? (pointing towards his bathroom)
Me: That's just the sun coming in.
Carter: I think it's an octagon. (Talking about the window in his bathroom that is, indeed, an octagon.)
Me: You're right! (and wondering just where he learned that)
Patrick said he hadn't taught him that, Mom said it might have been in an activity book they did. The boy knows his shapes!


No comments: