We made:
-lasagna
-2 pizza pastas
-chicken spaghetti
-baked spaghetti
-2 bags of filling for chicken pot pie
-vegetable soup
-mac and cheese
-filling for chicken packets
-breakfast burritos
-french toast
Mom asked me the other day if I had been tempted to go ahead and use the meals. I've definitely been tempted....but haven't done it yet! We had MOPS on Tuesday and one of the ladies was nice enough to bring me another freezer meal, so we are in great shape! I made roast and potatoes in the crock pot tonight served with green beans. It makes the house smell so good all day long.
It's been nice enough to be outside this week, so Carter has loved that. We went to the park one day and he's been playing basketball and riding his toys outside here. We went to Cynthiana on Thursday, and he got to play outside with Micah.
Patrick and I had a date night last night while Libby watched Carter. I suppose it is quite possible it will be the last one we go on as the parents of one. We ate at Puccinni's, I had a cupcake from Caramanda's (chocolate explosion - awesome), and we saw The Blind Side. We both loved the movie, in case there's anybody who hasn't seen it yet.
I haven't been anywhere today. The boys have been to Lowe's. Carter went down early tonight because he didn't take a nap today. He laid in his bed for an hour and a half, though, without getting up, but he didn't sleep. Maybe it will be good that he went down early, since we lose an hour tonight anyway.
We're missing KT this week...she's on an 11 day trip to FL! Jealous! But nobody wants to see me on the beach right now anyway...not even me. I am huge, I know it, and I'm ok with it:) Haven't gained a ton of weight or anything, just at the point where I'm carrying around a full-sized kiddo in there. I'm definitely THAT lady that you see and whisper "Man, she is about to pop!" Two weeks and five more days...but who's counting....
2 comments:
I'm totally counting!!!
I'd love to see a recent picture of Carter. And it sounds like YOU'RE counting. :-)
Post a Comment