We had a really great weekend! We got to see Su, Adam, and Luke on Friday. Adam and Carter had a good time playing together. Carter wanted to help with Luke, so let's hope he'll want to help when Max comes home. We had our neighbors over for dinner Friday night and dinner was great! Patrick grilled steaks (from Daddy) and hot dgos and made chocolate cheesecake (a special request from me) and I made baked potatoes, macaroni, and broccoli salad.
We took Carter to the farm on Saturday and he had a ball playing in the dirt. We also got to eat Leono's...always a treat. Mom did my toenails for me, so I'm ready for the hospital!
Sunday we had church, made a Wal-mart run, and had small group that night.
We had the amnio test this afternoon and found out Max is fully mature and ready to go. This ultrasound said he was right around 9 lbs, too, so we'lll see tomorrow. He has lots of hair and a big belly :) The ultrasound tech looked at Max's belly and asked "You don't have gestational diabetes, do you?" Um...nooo....just a big boy! The dr who did the amnio today said I was all baby and "chock full of baby". Haha! I think the problem with carrying all the weight in the belly is that once he comes out....it's STILL all in the belly. Oh well, he is worth it! Keep us in your prayers tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment