Mom, Kerry, Carter and I went to the Children's Place Outlet in Cincinnati on Saturday. I got things for next winter for both boys, but mostly for Carter. I added up the totals if I had paid full price for everything it would have cost around $260 and I paid $60. Woohoo! Just as exciting for me, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I've decided that's my favorite restaurant ever. They have everything on the menu and the cheesecake is actually worth the $7 since most of the time you can eat on it more than once.
When I made the brownies last week they were supposed to go to a Step by Step meeting where the MOPS moms were serving dinner. I had also made eclair dessert. The meeting was cancelled due to snow.....so I was "stuck" with both desserts. Darn :)
We've been going to a new small group the past couple of weeks as part of a 6 week session going on at church. We are really enjoying it and it's good for Carter, too. They have childcare and it worked out so that all the kids are around the same age, mostly 2 to 4.
2 comments:
Hope he's feeling better!
Oh, and I made eclair dessert this week too and had lots of leftovers. I finished it for lunch this afternoon!
Post a Comment