Monday, November 23, 2009

We had a good weekend and we are excited about Thanksgiving this week! Mom and Dad were in Lex on Saturday. Daddy and Patrick did some stuff at Kerry's house. Daddy made her some nice flower boxes. Carter spent the night with Mom and Dad and we went down last night to get him.
Carter had preschool this morning and then we ate lunch with Mom and Dad, since Daddy came back to finish some things. Kerry put her tree up the other day and when Carter saw it today he was so excited saying "That's my Christmas!" He's learning several songs at school for his Christmas program. The note home today said which songs they'll be singing so we've been practicing those tonight. He sang a medley of Away in a Manger and Jesus Loves Me in the tub tonight. He asked for the "Ho Ho" song this morning, but I'm not sure what that is. I sang Up on the Rooftop and for some reason he really likes that one and has been singing some of it.
The baby has been moving a lot lately. Patrick was able to feel him kick this weekend with his hand on my belly. There was one song Sunday that was really loud with a lot of bass at church and the baby could definitely hear it!
The other day I said "Carter, you know what Mommy really needs?"(thinking a hug). To which he replies, "Batteries!" Yes, I think I could use those some mornings, too.

1 comment:

The Walters Family said...

It gets better and better the things that they say. Last night Adam says, "I want a big supper and I'm ready for it!" The funny thing is that his choice was PB and J and goldfish. Go figure!

Glad the baby is moving so well. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED that part of being prego. Good stuff!