It's a BOY!!!! We're excited! Can't wait to meet him! I don't think Carter really understands what a "brother" is yet, so he doesn't seem to care much. Patrick and I celebrated at PF Chang's last night....yum!!
Mom and Dad came up yesterday and watched Carter while we were at the doctor. He went home with them and they'll be bringing him back tomorrow. To say he likes to go to the farm would be an understatement. He was dragging his diaper bag to the door yesterday when they were ready.
It worked out that we're going to go visit Mike and Jodi tonight. We'll leave when K and P are finished and are planning to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Ah, my favorite!
I should get busy on the house....it needs a lot of love.
The addition is coming along great! Carter says "our house is getting bigger".
No comments:
Post a Comment