The highlights:
-We had a great time in Kansas City! The wedding was beautiful! There were a few hiccups with the groomsmen's clothing, so Patrick didn't get to wear a kilt, but C looked very cute in his and even called it "his kilt". Carter slept great on the trip, but not exactly on "schedule" and then there was the time change, so I think he's still getting adjusted. The trip took about 11 hours and we had no problems with him in the van. He's a great traveler! I'm wondering how long that will hold out.
-Patrick worked in NYC yesterday. He left the house before 6am to catch his flight and got home around 12:15am. What a day! He's exhausted, but had a good trip.
-The roof over our garage is being torn off as I write this. We decided to go ahead with adding a room over the garage. It will be Patrick's office. Carter will move into P's current office, and the baby into the nursery. Patrick and Daddy are going to do the inside work.
-Carter and I have had a great morning. We're still in our pajamas and he's napping. He likes for us both to pretend to sleep, including fake snoring, and then he will come wake me up. He thinks it's a hoot. We sang Jesus Loves Me this morning and when we finished he said "I love that song." :)
-I'm craving some cream cheese brownies and now that we can have eggs again, I think I will make them. I also realized the other day that Carter can have chess bars now! Woohoo!
1 comment:
AHHH... baby's first chess bar!
Post a Comment