We're heading to Cynthiana this afternoon for haircuts. Mom is coming to pick up Carter as soon as he is finished at Brenda's. Kerry and I will head out to Mom and Dad's when we're finished. Carter and I have been to the gym the past two mornings. He's doing a good job playing with the other kids. He doesn't like it when I leave, but Ms. Connie says he's fine pretty soon after I"m gone. He usually just keeps on playing when he sees me come back so I guess he's having a good time. He's getting into trucks, cars, and trains now. Yesterday he was pushing a little train along the couch saying "choo,choo" as he went. He likes looking out the window for squirrels now. He can say squirrel since Patrick taught him that when they were watching them. We had several around outside here, but now that it's cold we don't see them much. Carter says squirrel and points when he sees one on TV, too.
My heart goes out to the Nischans on the loss of their son. Please keep them in your prayers. Their faith is amazing and they are just wonderful people.
No comments:
Post a Comment