Friday, December 5, 2008

Not too much to report here. Carter and I have been out of the house by 9am every day this week (this is early for us to be leaving the house), so we just stayed home this morning. It was nice to relax. We've been going to the gym and we had Gymboree class yesterday morning. We had lunch with Aunt K yesterday, and then went by to see Grandma and Aunt Janice (mom had taken Aunt Janice to get her hair done). I had Weight Watchers yesterday, too, and I still lost a little even though it was Thanksgiving week! Woohoo! Now that I've reached "pre-baby" weight, I think I might try for "wedding" weight.
I helped with the kids tonight at the church's Christmas party. They were actually pretty calm this year. We don't have much planned for this weekend. That will be nice before things get busy closer to Christmas.
Hope everybody has a good weekend!

2 comments:

The Walters Family said...

Wedding? Whose? I'm in the dark.

Sherry Kenney said...

I just meant the weight I was at my wedding.