Monday, December 15, 2008

Carter and I went shopping with Mom on Friday and I finished most of my Christmas shopping. We had pizza and movie night on Friday, too, but Carter didn't last long. We watched It's a Wonderful Life. It came in a set at Wal-mart with White Christmas (that one girl is seriously the thinnest human being I have ever seen), and we're watching that tonight.
We got to go out Saturday night because Carter spent the night with Mom and Dad. We met Daddy in Georgetown on Saturday to drop him off. They wanted Carter to be able to go to the Salem Christmas play Sunday morning. They said he really enjoyed watching it. Patrick and I saw Four Christmases and ate at Abuelo's. Abuelo's was great, but I feel like I've been eating like it's my job lately. :) I guess it's just the time of year. We went to pick Carter up yesterday and ended up just staying and coming back this morning. We brought our dining room table and chairs home. Daddy refinished it and it looks awesome! It looks brand new!
Kerry, Carter and I went out to lunch with Mom and Dad today, and then Carter and I made a trip to Lowe's with them. We've been on the move lately, so I think we'll be home most of the day tomorrow. I took the trash out a little while ago and there is already a layer of ice on the cars.
Carter did one of the cutest things I've seen the other day. He had a little stuffed cow and he was feeding it with his sippy cup. He also had the cow give a bear a kiss. It's so cute when he pretends.
That's all that's going on with us. We're having friends over Wednesday night, so we have lots to get done around here before then.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas movies! And yes her waist was tiny-- but she was anorexic. :(