Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome to my 100th post! To celebrate, I would like to announce that all the baby weight is finally gone!! Woohoo!!! Our little guy turned 18 months on Friday, so it was about time.
Carter is talking up a storm lately. We went to the farm on Saturday and once he heard us say "tractor" (even before we left) he said it over and over. We even heard him say it today on the monitor when he woke up from his nap. He's calling his blanket "bankie" and it is so cute. He is sooo attached to his blanket. I finally taught him the sign for please this week and he's doing well with that. I taught him to blow kisses this week, too. A couple of times I've gotten him to point to himself when I ask "Who's Mommy's pumpkin?" He's a fun age, for sure. He can repeat just about anything he hears now.

No comments: