It was a nice weekend, not too busy. Patrick went hunting Saturday morning. We went to see the new Bond movie Saturday night and ate at Qdoba. It was ok, but I liked Casino Royale better. Patrick enjoyed it, though. We also stopped by the hospital to see a friend's new baby. He was too cute! Carter got to stay with Aunt K, so he was happy. He loves her. I have a video of them I'll have to try to post.
We had a playdate yesterday afternoon with Gymboree friends. We finally went to the grocery yesterday morning. I still need to go to Meijer and get a few things that were on sale there.
Carter woke up crying last night, and he hasn't done that in a long time. He went back to sleep once, and then he was crying again around 2:20. He was sitting on his knees when I went in and as he stood up he picked up his Gymbo and his blankie, like he was coming with me and he was taking everything he had. I let him lay down in our bed and he actually laid still and slept! Usually he is all over the place if he has to lay down with us. We liked having him there and he stayed with us about three hours, then went back to his bed until about 8. He usually gets up at 7, though, so he didn't want to nap this afternoon. He finally went to sleep about 1:15 this afternoon. We've been home all day today, not sure if we'll get out when he gets up or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment