A lot has happened since my last post! Mom retired on Monday! We all surprised her and picked her up in a limo at work Monday afternoon. She was VERY surprised to see my dad get out of the limo with roses for her! She's driven to Lexington all these years, it was time for somebody else to drive her! Carter loved riding in the limo. We went for a ride out in the country and then to eat. We also surprised her by having family at Regatta, I think there were 22 total. She is glad to be finished! Congrats, Mom!
Mom and Dad took Carter to a cattle show on Saturday and he spent the night with them. Patrick and I went out to dinner. We usually do a movie afterwards, but there were none that we wanted to see, so.....we took a carriage ride downtown! It was fun and relaxing, and thankfully not too cold.
Also in Kenney news, we got a boat today! Can't wait until next summer! Everybody is invited to go out with us sometime! It holds six, so should be fun. Bring on the SPF 50!
Pics to follow...getting ready to leave to go out for Jodi's birthday. It's been a busy week, not easy on a dieter. Gotta get back in gear, I only have about a pound of baby weight left. I'd like to lose more, but small goals are best.
3 comments:
Allow me to be the first to invite herself out on the boat. I've never really done the boat thing and I'm really entertaining so you'll have a great time. :)
My husband will be so jealous!
Great news on the boat! I am ready to go anytime:)
Post a Comment