Mom, Dad, and Kerry came for lunch after church today. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. Carter loves hot dogs, they might be his favorite food. Aunt K must be proud. We took Carter on a bike ride this afternoon. It had been a while since we'd been on the bikes. Our new washer/dryer should be here tomorrow so I can get caught up on things. We are almost finished putting the downstairs back together. Last night we went out to TGI Friday's with Kerry and then Patrick and I rented 21 because K was headed to the UK game. I thought it was a good flick.
I kind of feel like the school year starts tomorrow, because our "fall" schedule seems to be gearing up. MOPS starts back this week and Carter moves up to Level 4 at Gymboree.
Happy 16 months to my baby!
Happy 3rd birthday to Adam!
No comments:
Post a Comment